12:22 PM

me and yoga class

Posted by dr. G - totz

Me and sumi had signed up for the yoga class in ayush, a yoga center in my college itself and we planned to attend our 1st class this morning at 6am.
excitedly, i had told everyone that I am going for yoga class and i had challenged someone that i will lose my weight before i see the person again. With the burning spirit to burn my calories, I went to bed early to wake up early in the morning.

Knowing me, good in blaming others for my mistake(for fun lah), i blamed my useless "alarm" for not waking me up. When i say "alarm", if you think that person is you, then i cant help it alrite?hehe.

Got up late and what else, couldn't make it. Called sumi, she's not answering my phone, my 1st thought;she must be sleeping, 2nd; she might be bathing. But my 1st instinct never wrong, yes, she overslept as well. To cover the mistake, we blamed both out alarms,lolz.

What ever it is, we are not giving up, so we planned to attend the 5pm class. To make sure i don't over slept after my noon nap, i slept till the 12.30noon so that there wont be any overslept scenarios and no more blaming our "alarms", hehe.

Actually, the reason I took up the 45 days free course is to stay healthy but not (fully) to lose weight. Yoga is now well know all over the world for its proven health activity track record where we can see not only Asian but even the European and Americans are very, in fact much involved with yoga compared to the indians itself.

To know more about the yoga therapy center that i am going, click here
To know more about what yoga is all about click here and you will be directed to google.com.. hahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r calling IPF Indians as dogs?

Lol...

Im sure ur mother would be very proud :)

Anonymous said...

alamak. silap comment in wrong blog.. sorrryy

Anonymous said...

Good words.